Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

Planning My Future Strategy:

Through this semester, I have used various types of social media for my business. I think Instagram will be the best for my business because I used to use Instagram as the main account of my business, and I got used to it among the other social media. Instagram also is the social media that shares attractive photos and videos so that it would suit my business style that shares daily healthy diet recipes. If I would have my business for real, I want to become popular as much as I could receive some work requests from there. 

I enjoyed creating an E-newsletter because it was the first time creating it. It also was the first experience that I consider what would be the best for the customer as the side who sends the advertisement, not as the customer side. It was very inspiring for me to think about how often would be the most effective, what kind of design should be done, what kind of E-newsletter would be suitable for my business the most, etc. and it was a good opportunity to learn about it. 

I think my business should spend at least once a day on social media marketing because my business is sharing daily diet recipes so viewers would be excited to see my post every day. I started sharing my daily diet recipe since I found a Korean food recipe account that was on diet. All of her photos seemed attractive and it always made me hungry and to try cooking. She shares one post a day, and I was always looking forward to seeing her post. Since then, I wanted to be an Instagrammer like her. Therefore, I think it would be best for my business that to share a post once a day and use a story tool to announce the new post. 

Comments

Popular Posts