Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

Pros:

  • When you expand your presence on multiple networks, managing your social media profiles can quickly become complicated. There are a lot of logins to learn, and there are a lot of different user interfaces to master.
  • If you miss a significant message or mention from a customer, you risk losing money, relationships, and other valuable assets.
  • It would be much easier for you to keep track of all your conversations if you use a social media management app. Having all of your data in one location simplifies your work. Some tools also let you search for conversations by keyword, giving you the impression that you have social media superpowers.
  • It's a lot easier to schedule posts than it is to do everything manually. It is difficult to keep up without the help of a tool.
   and more...                

Cons:

  • To use social media management tools effectively, you'll need some skills.
  • You're using a lot of apps, which is putting a financial strain on you before you even start making money.
Social Media Management Software benefits more than drawbacks so I would use it if I have a real business. However, it is important to choose the one that suits the best for your business because it is not that cheap. I was just surprised that it is much more expensive than I was expected... 
I want to use the one that is the most effective for my business, so I definitely choose the one that has a free plan. And some of them have social media that do not work. I only use Instagram recently, but I might be using other social media in the future, so I would choose the one that has many kinds of social media available.

As long as my business goal is to become famous using SNS and receive work requests, I think social media management tools would not need for my business. Instagram has the business insight tool, so I think it is enough for my business.

Comments

  1. Hello Haruka! You made a great point about analytics on several different platforms becoming confusing. That is definitely something to consider while debating on purchasing a marketing service. I also do understand the con of needing some sort of training in the marketing tool applications. I wonder if the companies offer a training service??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haruka,

    I liked how you used bullet points to summarize the pros and cons. This made your post easy to read and understand.

    Thank you for providing an overall explanation of social media management software.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts