Week 14 Part A: What we learn from Google Analytics

This week is about the Google Analytics business page. I did not know google has analytics for business. Google Analytics is important for business because it helps you to monitor a wide range of critical metrics. Your online marketing campaigns, onsite content, user interface, and application features can all be tracked. I already have learned the way I can use ads through SNS, such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram. If I have a real business, I would like to use Google Analytics. However, it seems much more complicated than SNS. So, I would like to learn more about it and want to be familiar with it. I think using both SNS and Google Analytics will enhance your business to grow. However, I am confused that how can you relate Google Analytics and SNS and how it will work... 

Comments

Popular Posts