Week 14 Part B: What we Learn from FaceBook Analytics

Following Google Analytics, next is about Facebook Analytics. For those who are doing business through SNS, I think that these insights like Facebook Analytics are more efficient because you do not have to insert any data into it since you have used the SNS. Instagram also has the insight tool for business accounts, and it is very effective to learn about how your business goes. 

I don't have a real business, so there are still a few posts. However, Facebook Insights clearly show which posts were able to collect more likes and views. Since it uses graphs and colors, it is easy to understand for people like me who are not good at analyzing only seeing letters and numbers. It also shows the page summary divided into each category, such as page views, page likes, post reach, etc. By being divided into categories, you can analyze in more detail. It also shows the time when the posts have published. 

I only have shared 5 posts, but analyzing from a small amount of information could be practice to analyze my business from insight. I already know that sharing posts with photos is more effective to make people interested. As the insight shows, the posts that received the best number of reach are with photos. Among those posts, the one that collected the most reach was the recipe using avocado. I did not understand why it has famous than others since it is a Japanese recipe using raw fish that is unfamiliar for people in the US. 

From this analysis, I learned the effective way to write sentences on posts to have more people to reach. Unlike other posts, the avocado recipe post, I wrote the reason why avocado is healthy before introducing the recipe. A short and brief explanation may have been the key to attracting people's attention. I've been posting photos on Instagram, just thinking about taking and posting attractive photos. Through this analysis, I learned whether it is possible to attract people's interest by comparing how to write sentences and the time to post. I've never used it, knowing that Instagram has such a tool. 

Since this month, I was assigned the person who owns the official Instagram account for the restaurant where I work as a part-time job. This is a business account and I have to shoot and post frequently using reel and story tools. I think what I learned from this week will help me a lot, and I would like to be able to post so that I can contribute to the restaurant. 

Comments

Popular Posts