Week 9 Part B: Using Categories



The types of categories I would use on my blog would consist of different kinds of recipes: vegan, gluten-free, and Japanese food. I think that these categories would help me best in catching the attention of my audience because informing them of many types of recipes broadens my target audience. Since I am Japanese, if I post only recipes that use Japanese ingredients, the other people except Japanese would just visit my post. There is my favorite account on Instagram who shares Korean recipes, but most of them are made from Korean recipes, so the problem is that I can't get the ingredients even if I have a recipe I want to make. Taking advantage of this experience, I think it's best to share recipes in many categories such as Japanese food, vegan, and gluten-free to spread my business.

Blog posts I commented on the following members of my group:

Truesdale_Teresita

McCarthy_Anthony

Gardner_Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts