Week 12 Part A


In the lecture, it says our business style has been changing to the business through the Internet. I don’t know if it is the same as in the United States, but in my country, Japan,  what trending now is everything from SNS and through internet. I often see music that has become famous through YouTube and TikTok being nominated for popular song rankings recently, and people who have become famous through these SNS are appearing on TV. It is no exaggeration to say that SNS is the basis of Japanese trends, and I think the influence of SNS is very huge. 
I believe that TicTok and YouTube could be important to the growth of my business because as I mention above,  these SNS are affecting the Japanese business society so that you can follow the all trends in Japan if you check them.
I could integrate them into my current strategy by posting video clips on these SNS by using trending musics and edition. I want to use the Instagram as the main source, so I want to use them as the tool to increase the number of followers and viewers of Instagram. 

Comments

Popular Posts