Week7 Part A: Get Visual with Instagram

This is my account I used to post my daily diet recipe

@beautifulni_healthyni

I only have 16 followers and I have 20 post. I don’t follow any other businesses. I used to post photos of healthy food I made on my another account, and my friend asked me to create one account for food recipe. This is why I started posting them using this account.

I added this account link in my bio if my main account. I have about 950 followers for my main account, so they also can reach on this account from there:)
I also share my posting of this account on my main account’s stories. This also can be helpful to see posts of this account.

Having this account effectively, I try to use a lot of hashtags. I always use #healthyfood,#healthyrecipe, #glutenfree, #dietrecipe, #glutenfreerecipe, #healthy, and name of meal in both Japanese and English. By doing so, many people can reach my post regardless of language. I also post at least three times a week, but I think I should post more often...

I do not follow any other businesses that are posting recipes, but I always get some idea by searching the same kind of accounts as me to get some idea of posing and the way they take photos. 

Comments

Popular Posts