Week 8 Part A: How to Expand Your Reach on Instagram by Using Hashtags

1. @vegansweets_vcook

    - followers: 15.9K
    - hashtags: #veganrecipe, #vegetarianrecipe, #healthyrecipe, #healthysweets, #esayrecipe (in Japanese)
2. @diet.siba
    - followers: 11K
    - hashtags: all of them are in Korean so I cannot read, only 5 to 10 hashtags
3. @myhabee
    - followers: 23K
    - hashtags: all of them are in Korean so I cannot read, only 4 or 5 hashtags
4. @getfitapps
    - followers: 253K
    - hashtags: no hashtags for all of their posts

 I think all of Instagram accounts seem effective for them. The number one and four accounts are official account, and 2 and 3 is not official account but have a lot of followers. 
    @vgansweets_vcook is Japanese and sharing vegan sweets recipes. They have an official website (vcook.jp/). They post once a day, and the last post was 16 hours ago. They mention their new posts on their story to let their followers know it. They are sharing the recipes that were posted on their official website. @diet.siba and @myhabee are Korean account that are sharing their daily diet. Photos they share are looks pretty and it was the reason why I wanted to start this kind of business through Instagram. Both of them do not post with various hashtags but receive a lot of likes. I think their photos that look cute, so I think it’s easy for women to catch their eyes. @getfitapps is sharing not only healthy recipes but also share fitness workout. Their posting emphasize official views so even though they do not post with no hashtags, they have many followers and receive lots of likes. They all receive likes as many as their followers. 
 what I learned to improve my account is to share posts more frequently and use story tool to have more people to reach on my account. I just started my account as my hobby so I would like to make it for business.

Comments

Popular Posts