Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use


 Hashtags I used on my posts were followings:
#healhyrecipes #dietrecipe #behealthy #healthysnacks #gluten-free #glutenfreesweets #oatmeal #oatmealrecipes #healthydiet #protein (both in English and Japanese)
 I also included hashtags of the name of meal and integrants I used to the meal. 
 I always post in the morning in Japan time. So it is evening in the United States. What I always cook and bake for Instagram posts are for breakfast, so I think posting in the morning is more effective for those people who are about to have breakfast to reach out. When I was on viewer side, I was always on Instagram to see some recipes for breakfast. You can find the most recent post from the “Recent” column.
 What I learned from this exercise is the importance of hashtag use and posting time to more people to reach your post. I learned that if you want to receive more likes, you should post at 8 to 9 PM, because in those time, people are likely to be on their phones and I think it is a time zone when they are chilling out while watching SNS on their phones. However, my business concept is to share food recipes (most of them are for breakfast), so I chose morning is the best time zone to share posts for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts