Week 5 Part A: Setting up a FaceBook Business Page

@indianhealthyrecipes, @Gluten Free Baking

These businesses are posting just photos about recipes and nutrients. They also provide information on integrants they used for recipes. I think this is very helpful for viewers to copy their products and to know which integrants are good when they buy them. 


@MeghnasFoodMagic 
She posts both photos and videos that show its process and how it was made, like a cooking show. Even for people who do not cook or bake, easily cook just following her video. 

All these businesses are using it effectively and they make viewers feel cooking or baking. all of them are using it recently, @MeghnasFoodMagic posts once every 2 hours. Others also post at least once a day. They all set up their cover photo with their face and the healthy food they have made. 

I have never used Facebook before, so I do not know any functions they have. I use Instagram for posting my dairy food recipes because it is easy to see the posted photos. Facebook seems complicated comparing Instagram. Therefore, I have no idea what I can suggest for them to use Facebook more effectively. However, I would say she (@MeghnasFoodMagic) should post videos that begin with an image of a meal she introduce because I had to see the end of the video to know how a meal look like. For @GlutenFree Baking, it would be better to post with the description of integrants and method without providing the URL that shows them because viewers have to go to the different page to check her recipes. For @indianhealthyrecipes, I would say she should post photos of the meal she made. Almost all of her posted photos are integrants and Indian spices. I understand Indian food is made of a lot of spices but I can find very few meal photos she made. 

What I should do for using Facebook effectively is to get used to it as well as Instagram. I think the most effective use of Facebook is to connect my Instagram account and Facebook because when I post something on Instagram, it also will be posted on Facebook at the same time. Also, I never have posted any videos yet, so I would like to post videos to make my business account effective for viewers. 

Comments

Popular Posts