Week 4 Part B: Defining YOUR Target Market

    If I would own a business, I want to have a business that sells homemade healthy food and pastries, because I want to have a job that is related to body make, like something healthy. I always try to cook food high in protein, low calories, and gluten-free. I also try to cook food without animal products even though I am not vegan. 

Target Market

I am planning to sell healthy food: gluten-free, high in protein, low calory, and animal product-free. Therefore, my target market would be women who are on diet, want to stay fit, or to be healthy from the inside of the body. Also, people who are vegan and have allergies to gluten. I want them to refer to my products and make use of them in their diet routines because I used to do it by looking up something like that items on Instagram. It also helped me to maintain my motivation of diet by seeing people who are on a diet as hard as I am. 

I want to share my products on social media in both English and Japanese to catch more people's eyes. I have heard from my Japanese friends who are not good at English have struggled to understand posts in English, and my friends who speak English did not understand any posts in Japanese even though those posts had translated. Posting with several languages will widen my community. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts