Week 3 Part B: Developing a Brand

    Since the COVID Pandemic, we have been spending more time at home, and I have been into baking and post photos of what I made at home on Instagram. On Instagram, posting with #cafeathome was trending among people in Japan. Due to the trend, I have received lots of comments and feedback from my followers. My friends asked me to bake for them or for its recipes. I used to love baking and go to a cafe, so I was wondering if I can do it as a business... I do not have any business yet, so I would like to have like the business.

Developing a business name and symbol is the most important process in creating a business because it will be the face and a foundation of a company. The name and the symbol should be attractive and memorable for customers to impress and to remember a company. The customers' voice reflects the vocabulary used to communicate the personality of that company. If I will have a business I would have any letters of my name in the business name.

    I want to use Instagram as one of the websites for my business because I am used to using Instagram the most than any of social media. And I easily can have the theme up by posting photos that have the same kind of tint as this photo below.

I like a simple and template that gives a warm feeling because it helps viewers to be familiar with a business by knowing its concept, theme, or what they are selling. The design of the company is also determined by matching the vibe of the photos like this image. 

    I want to use colors that make viewers feel they are actually at a cafe. I would choose light and simple colors, white, brown, beige, cream white, and so on. Those colors also make pastries stand out. If I used vivid colors like, pink, yellow, or blue, it would seem noisy and confused. What I want to sell can be ruined. It also distracts my concept that customers feel like they are actually at a cafe. The colors I choose would bring customers to feel relaxed. 
    
    The font I want to use for description is the same as that font I use for this blog because this is beautiful and easy to read compared to cursive or pop letters. It looks stiff, but I think it's appropriate to make it look simple. For the title of each product, I want to use a bolded letter with the same font. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts